|Due to recent vandalism, all edits performed by IPs and new users will be reviewed before being published. This means it might take some time for your edit to show up.|
Quest 362: To Waterfront Park Pt. 3
|Rōmaji||Rinkai Kōen no Yōsu o Mi ni Ikō 4|
|Defeat all enemies within 1 turn||6 Avatar Coin|
|Defeat 15 or more enemies||4 Avatar Coin|
|Trigger the skillAttack Boost All 1||1 Mythril Shard|
|Defeat the Target Enemy within 1 turn||5 Avatar Coin|
|Defeat at least 10 enemies||5 Avatar Coin|
|Use the skill Attack Up All S||1 Mythril Shard|
|EN Quest Rewards||Materials|
|None||15 Curative Leaf|
2 Curative Flower
9 Copper Ore
14 Iron Ore
4 Spring Water
1 Forest Mushrooms
5 Curative Bulb
|JP Quest Rewards|
Quest 362 takes place in Daybreak Town.
- After quest
- Boy: "I'm all right."
Player helps the boy up.
- Ephemer: "Thanks. I guess I got a little cocky."
They put away their Keyblades.
- Ephemer: "I'm Ephemer. I belong to the Union Unicornis. Nice to meet you!"
- Player: "I'm Player from the Union [Union]."
- Ephemer: "Looks like we're on different teams."
- Ephemer: "But I'm working on something other than my Union task today, so think of me as Union free for the day. Hmm. I guess I can tell you what it is, since you helped me out. Can you keep a secret?"
- Ephemer: "The worlds we visit--the worlds of fairy tales--are nothing more than holograms. You know, projections. The light we collect there is actually this world's light."
Player looks thoughtful.
- Ephemer: "Umm, to put it simply: There are lots of worlds, right? And they're all connected by land. But it's impossible to go around all of them. That's why there's a mechanism that projects those worlds here and allows us to collect Lux from far away lands. I'm gathering information, trying to figure out how the whole thing works. My hunch is that the Book of Prophecies held by the fortellers is what's creating these holograms. Get it? Or have I lost you?"
- Ephemer: "Good. Anyway, we're in this town, gathering the light that belongs to this vast world. Not just gathering, fighting over it, without knowing why. After a little digging, I discovered that all the Unions have different goals."
- Ephemer: "What is it?"
Player explains their vision.
- Ephemer: "Really? Interesting... Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't you come with me?"
Player nods assent.
- Ephemer: "Great! Then let's head to the place you saw in your dream."
Both run off.
- Chirithy: "Is he yours?"
- Darker Chirithy: "I don't know, is he?"
- Chirithy: "You're not the same color you were before."
- Darker Chirithy: "Very perceptive. So what's your next move? He's getting closer to the truth. Are you going to allow that?"
- Ephemer: "So you don't know where the room is?"
Player shakes head, and looks up at the castle.
- Ephemer: "I've been here a few times, but I haven't found a way in."
Player looks disappointed.
- Ephemer: "All right, let's split up and see if we can get inside somehow."
- Text: "Search for a way into the tower."
|1 Munny Egg||Waterfront Park||Has a chance of appearing.|
|5 Shadows||Waterfront Park|
|1 Red Gummi Copter
1 Yellow Gummi Copter
1 Blue Gummi Copter
|2 Aerial Knockers||Waterfront Park|
|3 Possessors||Waterfront Park||Attacks First|
|1 Aerial Knocker||Waterfront Park|
|1 Large Armor
3 Dire Plants
|Total Number of Enemies: 19|
|Item Prize||Waterfront Park|
|Attack Prize||Waterfront Park|
|HP Prize||Waterfront Park|
|Attack Prize||Waterfront Park|
- Counterpoint, AOE abilities.
- Defeat all enemies within 1 turn (Dark Matter)
- Collect 1000 or more Lux (Avatar Coins)
- Use at most 1 ability (Dark Matter)