|Due to recent vandalism, all edits performed by IPs and new users will be reviewed before being published. This means it might take some time for your edit to show up.|
Due to an invasion of spam accounts, account creation is currently disabled.
Difference between revisions of "Talk:Proud Mode"
(Created page with "Why do we need the table? There's not really anything informative about it in the assembly, other than the list of conditions that's already above it--at best, I can think of...")
Revision as of 12:15, 4 December 2019
Why do we need the table? There's not really anything informative about it in the assembly, other than the list of conditions that's already above it--at best, I can think of that it shows the escalation of target levels, which I figure we could probably just describe as a math equation or sequence (see below). The objective rewards are more of a coherent pattern than the targets, conditions, or keyblades, honestly. Definitely the icons are more than is needed.
- 1-40: LV=Q/20+209 (rounded up)
- 41-100: LV=Q/30+209.67 (rounded up, w/ anomalies at 51, 53, 54, please check)
- 101-330: LV=Q/40+210.5 (rounded up)
- 331-340: LV 218 (please check)
- 341-370: LV=Q/10+183 (rounded up)
- 371-400: LV=Q/5+146 (rounded up)
- 401-424: LV=Q/6+159.33 (rounded up)
- 425-449: LV=Q/4+124.5 (rounded down)
- 450: LV 236 (please check)
- 451-474: LV=Q/3+87 (rounded down)
- 475-500: LV=Q/2+8 (rounded down)
- 501-525: LV=Q-242
- 525-650: LV=2Q-767
- 651-675: LV=3Q-1417
- 676-700: LV=4Q-2092
- 701-728: LV=5Q-2792