|Due to recent vandalism, all edits performed by IPs and new users will be reviewed before being published. This means it might take some time for your edit to show up.|
Due to an invasion of spam accounts, account creation is currently disabled.
Installing the Game
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kingdom Hearts Unchained X can be installed on either Android or iOS devices.
Installing the Japanese version of KHUX on Android
- Enable installing APKs (Android app install files) from outside of the Google Play Store. To do this, go to the "Settings" app, scroll down to "Security", and tick "Unknown sources". Click OK on the popup alert.
- On your Android device, go to http://www.apkpure.com/region-free-apk-download and in the text field input: com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxjp
- The APK file should now download! When the download is complete, open the file and click "Install". After this installs, you are done!
- The game can be updated in the future via QooApp.
Installing the Japanese version of KHUX on iOS
- Open the "App Store" and scroll down to the bottom of the "Featured" page, and then click your "Apple ID" and click "View Apple ID."
- Click "Country/Region" and then "Change Country or Region." From here scroll down to the bottom of the list, click the option that says "日本" and hit next.
- Agree with the "Terms and Conditions" and then click cancel in the top left.
- Click on your Apple ID again, and select "Sign Out".
- Find the app in the "Search" tab or https://itunes.apple.com/…/kingdom-hearts-unch…/id993988918…
- Click "Get" and then it will ask you to sign in. Click the "Create New Apple ID" option and choose to register with a new e-mail address that is not attached to any Apple accounts yet.
- When it asks for you to fill out info you need to be sure to have "None" checked in payment options. The rest of the information can be whatever you wish except for the "Postal Code." This needs to be an official code and we used "1010047." Your phone number can be your own, as well.
- Agree with everything and finish the account setup. Now you should be able to enter your passcode and start installing the game!
- Download Bluestacks, or any other Android or iOS emulator, and follow the steps above.
- Ensure that you have an internet connection.