|Due to recent vandalism, all edits performed by IPs and new users will be reviewed before being published. This means it might take some time for your edit to show up.|
Due to an invasion of spam accounts, account creation is currently disabled.
Nova (バースト Bāsuto , lit. "Burst") is a type of attack that deals massive damage with no attributes to all targets but can only be used once per quest or Raid Boss battle. Nova can be used once the player has unlocked the Special Attack Bonus of at least one Medal. It can be activated by pressing the button on the top right of the screen at any point during the player's turn before the last Medal is played. The higher the Nova level, the more damage it deals.
Nova attacks can be leveled in two different ways:
- Whenever a Special Attack Bonus is unlocked for the first time for a Medal in the player's Medal Album. Level increases by 1.
- Whenever a Special Attack Bonus is maxed for the first time for a Medal in the player's Medal Album. Level increases by 5.
- Even if a Medal's Special Attack Bonus is unlocked or maxed for multiple copies of the same Medal, the Nova attack will only level up for the first one that is unlocked or maxed.
- Example: If the player unlocks the Special Attack Bonus of two "Illustrated Kairi" Medals, Nova will only level up once.
- Boosted versions of Medals are treated the same as non-boosted versions. The same is true for Medals who can have different Special Attack Bonus tiers like Wakka.
- Example: If the player unlocks the Special Attack Bonus of a boosted version of "Illustrated Kairi" and a non-boosted version of "Illustrated Kairi", Nova will only level up once.
- If the player unlocked or maxed the Special Attack Bonus of any of their Medals prior to Ver 1.2.1, they will count toward the player's Nova level.
- If the player has discarded any Medals with their Special Attack Bonus unlocked or maxed prior to the Ver 1.2.1 update, those Medals will not be counted. Only the unlocked or maxed Special Attack Bonuses of Medals currently in the player's possession will be counted.
- The player can confirm which Medals are contributing to their Nova attack's level by viewing their Medal Album, and by checking the icon attached to the Medal's number.
Album | Avatar Boards | Booster | Chat Phrases | Currencies | Enemies | Google Play Achievements | Login Bonus | Lux | Medal | Mission | Moogle Shop | Nova | Party | Passives | Pet System | Player | Prizes | Raid Boss | Shop | Special Attack | Stats | Status effect | Supernova | Title Banner | Union | Welcome Back missions