|Due to recent vandalism, all edits performed by IPs and new users will be reviewed before being published. This means it might take some time for your edit to show up.|
New accounts also have to be confirmed before being created.
If you have any questions, contact one of the staff members on their talk page, or on the .
Help improve it by adding in what you know, or look at the request below for specific details.
This article is lacking:
Treasure chests are small objects that can contain different prizes when opened.
- The Green chests contain HP prizes, which refill the HP Gauge.
- The Orange chests contain attack prizes, which refill the Special Attack Gauge.
- The Red, Blue, and Purple chests are Prize Boxes that contain Medals, or Rare Materials. Some chests are actually Pretenders, which need to be fought when opened.
Pretenders can be identified by these three methods:
- They load, after the quest starts, with a purple cloud.
- Roughly every 10 seconds, they will shake in place.
- They are invisible during fights with other enemies.
Though not a chest, there are sparkling icons which will give common materials, depending on the world you are in.
|Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ / Union χ|
Album | Avatar Board | Booster | Chat Phrases | Currencies | Enemies | Google Play Achievements | Login Bonus | Lux | Medal | Mission | Moogle Shop | Nova | Party | Passives | Pet System | Player | Prizes | Raid Boss | Shop | Special Attack | Stats | Status effect | Supernova | Title Banner | Union | Welcome Back missions
|Kingdom Hearts Dark Road|