|Due to recent vandalism, all edits performed by IPs and new users will be reviewed before being published. This means it might take some time for your edit to show up.|
Quest 660: Helping Cinderella Pt. 6
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Maps: The Chateau - Cinderella's Room
|Complete within 2 turns||6 Avatar Coin|
|Complete within 2 turns||4 Avatar Coin|
|Complete without having to continue||1 Mythril Shard|
|EN Quest Rewards||Materials|
|JP Quest Rewards|
Quest 660 takes place in the Castle of Dreams.
The Player fights the Mean Maiden and two cat Heartless, the Heartless forms of Lady Tremaine and her daughters.
- After quest
- Grand Duke: "You are the only ladies of the household, I hope... I presume."
- Lady Tremaine: "There's no one else, Your Grace."
- Grand Duke: "Quite so. Good day."
- Cinderella: "Your Grace?"
- Cinderella: "Your Grace! Please, wait. May I try it on?"
- Lady Tremaine: "Pay no attention to her. She's just an imaginative child."
- Grand Duke: "Madam, my orders were "every maiden." Come, my child."
- Grand Duke: "Oh, no! No, no, no! Oh, this is terrible! The King, what will he say!? What will he do!?"
- Cinderella: "Perhaps, if it would help..."
- Grand Duke: "No, no. Nothing can help now. Nothing."
- Cinderella: "But you see, I have the other slipper."
- Chirithy: "Dreams really can come true if you believe in them."
- Chirithy: "I wish I could show you dreams that you would want to come true..."
- Chirithy: "Oh, um, nothing. Let's believe so that our dreams come true, too!"
|1 Mean Maiden
1 Sly Cat
1 Wily Cat
|Total Number of Enemies: 3|
- The Mean Maiden starts with +63 HP bars, PSM Defense+2, and has a 7-attack countdown to an attack that also inflicts poison.
- The yellow cat starts with +36 HP bars, and has a 30-hit countdown to a move that gives it and its allies PSM Attack+1 and PSM Defense+2.
- The purple cat starts with +23 HP bars, and has a 25-hit countdown to a move that heals it and its allies by 8 HP bars.
- Completing this quest always spawns a Guard Armor.